1. Download the Bring Me Home Business app
2. Watch a quick tutorial of the Business app
3. Share info about Bring Me Home to your staff
To manage your account and your listing, you'll need to download our BMH Business app to your phone. You'll be able to find this on the appropriate app store by clicking one of the buttons.
Once you've downloaded the app, you can login with the details provided to you by email. If you haven't received it or your login doesn't work, please contact us.
When you've logged in to your account, now you can have a play around and check to see that your listing details are all correct.
Feel free to check out this quick, 2-minute video that recaps the Bring Me Home Business app and how you can easily manage your account, including the following:
• Updating your listing quantities & price
• Updating pickup times
• App notifications
From our current partners, we've found that it's important to share the details of Bring Me Home to your staff, as we've had instances where customers who've already paid were turned away because some staff weren't aware of the app.
So to help you, we've tried to make this on-boarding as easy as possible and have made this video for you to share with them.
You might also find it helpful to summarise the following details to your staff that are specific to your business:
• The specific meals included in your listing
• The days your listing is live
• The pickup time window for your listing