Job Role: Sales Representative for Bring Me Home's Mobile App division
Job Level: Junior / Entry Level
Job Type: Part-Time/ Casual/ Contract
Location: Brisbane & Sydney
Who we are:
Bring Me Home is an impact start-up waging war against food waste in Australia. In the past 2 years, we have successfully diverted over 10 tonnes of food from going to landfill through our food-tech divisions - Bring Me Home's food rescue app (bringmehome.com.au) and Bring Me Home Box (bringmehomebox.com.au).
We have great ambitions to scale Bring Me Home’s services to Sydney and Brisbane, and its impact nationally to effect real change Australia-wide. We are looking for passionate individuals who share the same vision and mission for a more sustainable future and are ready to go on this exciting journey with us.
What we look for:
We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our mission in fighting food waste as a Sales Representative for Bring Me Home’s Mobile App division. The perfect candidate is a hardworking self-starter, passionate, and believes in our mission. Not afraid of pitching to food business owners, negotiating terms with key decision-makers, and handling rejections. Willing to push boundaries to get out of comfort zone and accept all kinds of challenges. You are a courageous and confident individual who possess strong and effective communication skills. Able to think on your feet, turn rejections into valuable lessons and improve your skills every time you pitch. Ideally, you should also have experience in successfully selling or pitching an idea, product or service in the past.
To pitch, sign up, and onboard numerous food retailers onto using Bring Me Home app via phone, email and in-person meetings, and get numerous retailers to start their zero-food waste journey with Bring Me Home.
• Identify potential target businesses, generate quality leads, and follow up to increase conversion
• Proactively contacting and approaching food business owners through multiple channels to set up meetings
• Organise meetings, follow ups and sign up with food businesses and demonstrate mobile app/ product
• Pitch, sign, and onboard numerous food retailers onto Bring Me Home App via email, calls and in-person
• Working with weekly sales target, goals, and performance metrics (email open rate, conversion rate etc)
• Build and maintain solid relationships with them
• Proficiency in English is a must, proficiency in other languages is a bonus
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in speaking and writing
• Great at being persuasive, comfortable in approaching and talking to people
• Energetic, motivated, organised and great at time management and meeting strict targets
• A genuine passion for the mission
• Not afraid of rejections and being knocked down by busy restaurant owners
• Minimum 6 months' work experience (any industry/roles), preferably in sales/sales-related/food-related
• Able to work away from HQ as an independent executor, whilst reporting back to HQ